P0041 2007 FORD FUSION - Oxygen Sensor Signal Swapped Bank 1 Sensor 2 / Bank 2 Sensor 2
- Crossed HO2S harness connectors
- Crossed HO2S wiring at the harness connectors
- Crossed HO2S wiring at the PCM connectors
- Bank 1 Sensor 1 / Bank 2 Sensor 1 harness is open or shorted
- Bank 1 Sensor 1 / Bank 2 Sensor 1 circuit connectors (wrong connection)
- Faulty Engine Control Module (ECM)
Tech notesThe oxygen sensor connector might be connected incorrectly.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P0041 2007 Ford Fusion DescriptionThe heated oxygen sensor (HO2S) monitor determines if the HO2S signal response for a fuel shift corresponds to the correct engine bank. The test fails when there is no response from the HO2S being tested.
Need more help?Get the P0041 2007 Ford Fusion code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
P0041 2007 FORD FUSION CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P0041 2007 Ford Fusion code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks