P0039 SAAB - Turbocharger Bypass Valve Control Circuit Range/Performance
- Faulty Turbocharger Bypass Valve
- Turbocharger Bypass Valve harness is open or shorted
- Turbocharger Bypass Valve circuit poor electrical connection
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
- Reduced engine performance
- Whining or rattling noises
- Excessive smoke from the exhaust
P0039 Saab DescriptionThe Powertrain Control Module (PCM) monitors the Turbocharger Bypass Valve Control Circuit. The PCM sets the OBDII code when the Turbocharger Bypass Valve Control is out of factory specifications.
Need more help?Get the P0039 Saab code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
P0039 SAAB CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P0039 Saab code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks