P0035 SAAB - Turbocharger Bypass Valve Control Circuit High
- Faulty Turbocharger Bypass Valve
- Turbocharger Bypass Valve harness is open or shorted
- Turbocharger Bypass Valve circuit poor electrical connection
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
- Reduced engine performance
- Whining or rattling noises
- Excessive smoke from the exhaust
P0035 SAAB Description
Need more help?
Do you need more help with the P0035 Saab code? Ask a question to our users or find an automotive repair shop near you to help fix the OBDII code
P0035 SAAB CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P0035 Saab code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks