P0017 SUBARU - Crankshaft/Camshaft 'B' System Correlation Bank 1
- Dirty Oil
- Engine mechanical problems
- Timing belt misalignment
- Faulty Crankshaft/Camshaft 'B'
- Crankshaft/Camshaft 'B' harness is open or shorted
- Crankshaft/Camshaft 'B' circuit poor electrical connection
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P0017 Subaru DescriptionThe Engine Control Module (ECM) monitors the Crankshaft/Camshaft Sensors. The ECM sets the OBDII code when the Crankshaft/Camshaft Sensors are not to factory specifications.
Need more help?Get the P0017 Subaru code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
P0017 SUBARU CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P0017 Subaru code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks