P0011 ACURA - Valve Timing Control Oil Control Solenoid Valve Fault
- Low or Dirty Engine Oil
- Valve Timing Control (VTC) open or shorted circuit
- Valve Timing Control (VTC) electrical connector
- Faulty Valve Timing Control (VTC)
- Damaged Engine Control Module (ECM)
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
- Lack/Loss of power
- Engine rough idle
P0011 Acura DescriptionThe Engine Control Module (ECM) optimizes the valve timing using the Valve Timing Control (VTC). The ECM sends a target duty cycle control signal to the VTC. This control signal regulates the oil pressure supplied to the VTC. The VTC can advance or retard the engine timing.
Need more help?Get the P0011 Acura code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
P0011 ACURA CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P0011 Acura code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks