P0010 PONTIAC - Intake Camshaft Position Actuator Solenoid Control Circuit
- Dirty Oil
- Low engine oil level
- Faulty Intake Camshaft Position Actuator Solenoid
- Intake Camshaft Position Actuator Solenoid harness is open or shorted
- Intake Camshaft Position Actuator Solenoid circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Engine Control Module (ECM)
When is the code detected?
The ECM has detected a fault in the Camshaft Acutator Solenoid circuit
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P0010 PONTIAC Description
Need more help?
Do you need more help with the P0010 Pontiac code? Ask a question to our users or find an automotive repair shop near you to help fix the OBDII code
P0010 PONTIAC CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P0010 Pontiac code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks