C2768 FORD - Sensor Self Test Signal Faulted
- Faulty Sensor Self Test Signal
- Sensor Self Test Signal harness is open or shorted
- Sensor Self Test Signal circuit poor electrical connection
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C2768 Ford DescriptionThe Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Module monitors the Sensor Self Test Signal. The ABS Module sets the OBDII code when the Sensor Self Test Signal is not to factory specifications.
Need more help?Get the C2768 Ford code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C2768 FORD CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C2768 Ford code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks