C2507 DODGE - Engine Torque Driver Require Signal Plausibility Failure
- Faulty Powertrain Control Module (PCM)
- Powertrain Control Module (PCM) harness is open or shorted
- Powertrain Control Module (PCM) circuit poor electrical connection
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C2507 Dodge DescriptionThe Drivetrain Control Module (DTCM) monitors the Engine Torque Driver Require Signal. The DTCM sets the OBDII code when the Engine Torque Driver Require Signal is not to factory specifications.
Need more help?Get the C2507 Dodge code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C2507 DODGE CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C2507 Dodge code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks