C2506 DODGE - Transmission Shift Level Position Signal Plausibility Failure
- Faulty Transmission Control Module (TCM)
- Transmission Control Module (TCM) harness is open or shorted
- Transmission Control Module (TCM) circuit poor electrical connection
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C2506 Dodge DescriptionThe Drivetrain Control Module (DTCM) monitors the Transmission Shift Level Position. The DTCM sets the OBDII code when the Transmission Shift Level Position is not to factory specifications.
Need more help?Get the C2506 Dodge code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C2506 DODGE CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C2506 Dodge code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks