- Contamination of Oil/Clog of Oil path
- Faulty Motor Pump Unit (MPU)
- Motor Pump Unit (MPU) harness is open or shorted
- Motor Pump Unit (MPU) circuit poor electrical connection
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C2421 DescriptionThe Electro Hydraulic Power Steering (EHPS) is assistance steering ability system uses an electrical motor that generates oil pressure not to use the Engine power. The Temperature Sensor is installed in the Motor Pump Unit (MPU) in order to measure oil temperature, This sensor uses a thermistor whose resistance changes according to the temperature changes. The MPU ECU perform limit current control to prevent from over-heating and motor speed control according to viscosity changes. The MPU set this code If the input value from the temperature sensor is too low and not control EHPS.
C2421 Information for specific makes
Need more help?Get the C2421 code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C2421 CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C2421 code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks