- Faulty Motor Pump Unit (MPU)
- Motor Pump Unit (MPU) harness is open or shorted
- Motor Pump Unit (MPU) circuit poor electrical connection
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C2400 DescriptionThe Electro Hydraulic Power Steering (EHPS) is assistance steering ability system uses an electrical motor that generates oil pressure not to use the Engine power. The Motor Pump Unit (MPU) motor generate oil pressure and control steering force according to vehicle speed changes. The MPU ECU determine the current amount in accordance with vehicle speed signal, steering angle sensor signal. The MPU motor control to current. The MPU set this code If the motor revolution speed below 100 RPM.
C2400 Information for specific makes
Need more help?Get the C2400 code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C2400 CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C2400 code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks