- Faulty Hydraulic Electronic Control Unit (HECU)
- Hydraulic Electronic Control Unit (HECU) harness is open or shorted
- Hydraulic Electronic Control Unit (HECU) circuit poor electrical connection
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C2328 DescriptionThe Hydraulic Electronic Control Unit (HECU) is composed of an ECU (Electronic Control Unit) and an HCU (Hydraulic Control Unit), so the HECU hardware includes all solenoid valves inside the unit as well as the ECU. The solenoid valves are switched to ON, OFF by HECU when the Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) is activated. The solenoid valves function is to increase, decrease or maintain the hydraulic pressure supplied to a wheel cylinder. The HECU sets the OBDII code when the solenoid valves are not to function to factory specifications.
C2328 Information for specific makes
Need more help?Get the C2328 code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C2328 CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C2328 code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks