- Faulty Transmission Control ECU Assembly
- Transmission Control ECU harness is open or shorted
- Transmission Control ECU circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Auxiliary Battery
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C2309 Lexus DescriptionBattery voltage will be applied to the +B terminal when the power switch is turned on (IG). When a +B terminal voltage malfunction is detected, the Transmission Control ECU outputs this Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC).
Need more help?Get the C2309 Lexus code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C2309 LEXUS CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C2309 Lexus code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks