- Faulty Transmission Control ECU Assembly
- Transmission Control ECU harness is open or shorted
- Transmission Control ECU circuit poor electrical connection
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C2308 Lexus DescriptionThe Transmission Control ECU Assembly monitors its internal operation and it will set this Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC) when it detects an Electronically Erasable Programmable Read Only Memory (EEPROM) malfunction. If this DTC is output, replace the Transmission Control ECU Assembly.
Need more help?Get the C2308 Lexus code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C2308 LEXUS CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C2308 Lexus code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks