C2304 LEXUS - Open Or Short Circuit In U Phase
- Faulty Auxiliary Battery
- Faulty Transmission Control ECU Assembly
- Faulty Shift Control Actuator
- Shift Control Actuator harness is open or shorted
- Shift Control Actuator circuit poor electrical connection
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C2304 Lexus DescriptionThe Shift Control Actuator consists of the parking lock motor and the rotation angle sensor. The Transmission Control ECU receives a P position switch signal from the Power Management Control ECU (HV CPU) and activates the parking lock motor by controlling current, causing the parking lock mechanism to switch. The Transmission Control ECU outputs these DTCs when it detects a malfunction in the parking lock motor system.
Need more help?Get the C2304 Lexus code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C2304 LEXUS CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C2304 Lexus code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks