C2303 LEXUS - Short In Power Source Relay Circuit
- Faulty Transmission Control ECU Assembly
- Transmission Control ECU harness is open or shorted
- Transmission Control ECU circuit poor electrical connection
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C2303 Lexus DescriptionThe integration relay is activated by output voltage from the Transmission Control ECU and supplies power to the shift control actuator (parking lock motor). The Transmission Control ECU outputs this Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC) when it detects a malfunction in the integration relay.
Need more help?Get the C2303 Lexus code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C2303 LEXUS CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C2303 Lexus code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks