- Faulty Shift Control Actuator
- Faulty Transmission Control ECU Assembly
- Faulty Hybrid Vehicle Transaxle Assembly
- Faulty Auxiliary Battery
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C2301 DescriptionThe Transmission Control ECU receives a P position switch signal from the power management control ECU (HV CPU) and then activates the shift control actuator. At the same time, the Transmission Control ECU detects the length of time it takes for the parking lock mechanism to switch. The Transmission Control ECU outputs this Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC) when this length of time is longer than specification.
C2301 Information for specific makes
Need more help?Get the C2301 code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C2301 CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C2301 code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks