C2300 LEXUS - Actuator System Malfunction
- Faulty Shift Control Actuator
- Shift Control Actuator harness is open or shorted
- Shift Control Actuator circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Transmission Control ECU Assembly
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C2300 Lexus DescriptionThe Shift Control Actuator consists of the parking lock motor and the rotation angle sensor. The Transmission Control ECU receives a P position switch signal from the power management control ECU (HV CPU) and activates the parking lock motor by controlling current, causing the parking lock mechanism to switch. The Transmission Control ECU also detects the rotor rotation angle through the rotation angle sensor to control the timing of current applied to the coils. The Transmission Control ECU outputs this Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC) when it detects a malfunction in the shift control actuator system.
Need more help?Get the C2300 Lexus code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C2300 LEXUS CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C2300 Lexus code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks