- Faulty Antilock Brake System (ABS) Module
- Antilock Brake System (ABS) Module harness is open or shorted
- Antilock Brake System (ABS) Module circuit poor electrical connection
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C2227 Dodge DescriptionThe Antilock Brake System (ABS) Module detects an active Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC) is set in the ABS Module.
Need more help?Get the C2227 Dodge code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C2227 DODGE CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C2227 Dodge code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks