C2223 DODGE - ECU Configuration Mismatch Drivetrain Control Module
- Faulty Rear Driveline Module
- Faulty Power Transfer Unit
- Faulty Drivetrain Control Module (DTCM)
- Drivetrain Control Module (DTCM) harness is open or shorted
- Drivetrain Control Module (DTCM) circuit poor electrical connection
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C2223 Dodge DescriptionContinuously with system voltage between 10.0 and 16.0 volts, the Drivetrain Control Module (DTCM) detects an improper system configuration and sets the OBDII code.
Need more help?Get the C2223 Dodge code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C2223 DODGE CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C2223 Dodge code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks