C2223 DODGE - ECU Configuration Mismatch Drivetrain Control Module
C2223 DODGE Possible Causes
- Faulty Rear Driveline Module
- Faulty Power Transfer Unit
- Faulty Drivetrain Control Module (DTCM)
- Drivetrain Control Module (DTCM) harness is open or shorted
- Drivetrain Control Module (DTCM) circuit poor electrical connection
First diagnose C2223 DODGE code
Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded terminals.
Cost of diagnosing the C2223 DODGE code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the C2223 DODGE code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary by location, your vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
C2223 DODGE Possible Symptoms
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C2223 Dodge DescriptionContinuously with system voltage between 10.0 and 16.0 volts, the Drivetrain Control Module (DTCM) detects an improper system configuration and sets the OBDII code.
C2223 DODGE More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the C2223 DODGE code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
Need more help?Get the C2223 Dodge code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C2223 DODGE CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C2223 Dodge code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks