C221F DODGE - Electric Power Steering Module Not Initialized
- Electric Power Steering (EPS) Not Initialized
- Faulty Electric Power Steering (EPS)
- Electric Power Steering (EPS) harness is open or shorted
- Electric Power Steering (EPS) circuit poor electrical connection
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C221f Dodge DescriptionThe Steering Angle Sensor is not Calibrated and or the Electric Power Steering (EPS) Module is not initialized, this Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC) will set. Most of the internal faults that can set this DTC will result in the EPS assist not operating for the remainder of the current ignition cycle.
Need more help?Get the C221f Dodge code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C221F DODGE CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C221f Dodge code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks