- Faulty Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) Module
- Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) Module harness is open or shorted
- Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) Module circuit poor electrical connection
Tech notesC2212-00-ECU IN - PLANT MODE ACTIVE
C2212-00-ECU IN - PLANT MODE [ ELECTRIC PARKING BRAKE (EPB) MODULE - ELECTRICAL DIAGNOSTICS : DTC TROUBLESHOOTING ]
C2212-00-ECU IN - PLANT MODE [ FORWARD FACING CAMERA MODULE (FFCM) - ELECTRICAL DIAGNOSTICS : DTC TROUBLESHOOTING ]
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C2212 Dodge DescriptionThis diagnostic runs continuously when the following conditions are met: Ignition on, the system voltage between 10.0 and 16.0 volts and no CAN Bus Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC) is present. The Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) Module detects it is in the In-Plant mode and sets the OBDII code.
Need more help?Get the C2212 Dodge code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C2212 DODGE CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C2212 Dodge code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks