C2194 LEXUS - Engine Speed Signal Error
- Faulty Engine Control Module (ECM)
- Engine Control Module (ECM) harness is open or shorted
- Engine Control Module (ECM) circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Tire Pressure Warning ECU
- Tire Pressure Monitor System (TPMS) Warning Light ON
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
C2194 Lexus DescriptionThe Tire Pressure Warning ECU receives an engine speed signal from the Engine Control Module (ECM). This Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC) is stored upon entering test mode, and cleared when an engine speed signal of 1000 rpm is detected for 3 seconds or more. This DTC is output only in test mode.
Need more help?Get the C2194 Lexus code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C2194 LEXUS CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C2194 Lexus code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks