C2191 LEXUS - Vehicle Speed Signal Error
- Faulty Vehicle Speed Sensor
- Vehicle Speed Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Vehicle Speed Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Tire Pressure Warning ECU
- Tire Pressure Monitor System (TPMS) Warning Light ON
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
C2191 Lexus DescriptionThe Tire Pressure Warning ECU receives a speed signal from the combination meter. This Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC) is stored upon entering test mode, and cleared when a vehicle speed signal of 12 mph (20 km/h) is detected for 3 seconds or more. The DTC is output only in test mode.
Need more help?Get the C2191 Lexus code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C2191 LEXUS CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C2191 Lexus code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks