C2185 LEXUS - Transmitter ID 5 Not Received
- Faulty Tire Pressure Warning Valve and Transmitter
- Faulty Tire Pressure Warning Antenna and Receiver
- Tire Pressure Warning Antenna and Receiver harness is open or shorted
- Tire Pressure Warning Antenna and Receiver circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Tire Pressure Warning ECU
- Tire Pressure Monitor System (TPMS) Warning Light ON
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
C2185 Lexus DescriptionThe tire pressure warning valve and transmitters that are installed in the tire and wheel assemblies measure the tire pressure of the tires. The measured values are transmitted to the tire pressure warning antenna and receiver on the body as radio waves and then sent to the tire pressure warning ECU. The ECU compares the measured tire pressure values with the tire pressure threshold. When the measured tire pressure value is less than this threshold, the warning light in the combination meter turns on.
The tire pressure warning valve and transmitters constantly send radio waves to the tire pressure warning antenna and receiver.
Under the conditions below, the tire pressure warning antenna and receiver are unable to receive the signals from the tire pressure warning valve and transmitters, and a Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC) is stored.
- Facilities or devices that use similar radio frequencies are located in the vicinity of the vehicle.
- Devices using similar radio frequencies are used in the vehicle.
- The ID of the tire pressure warning valve and transmitter is mistyped during registration.
- A tire/wheel/transmitter from a different vehicle is installed.
Need more help?Get the C2185 Lexus code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C2185 LEXUS CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C2185 Lexus code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks