C2182 LEXUS - Transmitter ID 2 Not Received
C2182 LEXUS Possible Causes
- Faulty Tire Pressure Warning Valve and Transmitter
- Faulty Tire Pressure Warning Antenna and Receiver
- Tire Pressure Warning Antenna and Receiver harness is open or shorted
- Tire Pressure Warning Antenna and Receiver circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Tire Pressure Warning ECU
How do I fix code C2182 LEXUS?Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
How much do you know about cars?
Take the AutoCodes.com automotive tests and turbo-charge your car repair knowledge
Cost of diagnosing the C2182 LEXUS code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the C2182 LEXUS code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair's diagnosis time and labor rates vary by location, vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repair shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Tire Pressure Monitor System (TPMS) Warning Light ON
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
C2182 LEXUS DescriptionThe tire pressure warning valve and transmitters that are installed in the tire and wheel assemblies measure the tire pressure of the tires. The measured values are transmitted to the tire pressure warning antenna and receiver on the body as radio waves and then sent to the tire pressure warning ECU. The ECU compares the measured tire pressure values with the tire pressure threshold. When the measured tire pressure value is less than this threshold, the warning light in the combination meter turns on.
The tire pressure warning valve and transmitters constantly send radio waves to the tire pressure warning antenna and receiver.
Under the conditions below, the tire pressure warning antenna and receiver are unable to receive the signals from the tire pressure warning valve and transmitters, and a Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC) is stored.
- Facilities or devices that use similar radio frequencies are located in the vicinity of the vehicle.
- Devices using similar radio frequencies are used in the vehicle.
- The ID of the tire pressure warning valve and transmitter is mistyped during registration.
- A tire/wheel/transmitter from a different vehicle is installed.
More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the C2182 LEXUS code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
Need more help?Get the C2182 Lexus code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above helps you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C2182 Lexus code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks