- Faulty Tire Pressure Warning Antenna and Receiver
- Tire Pressure Warning Antenna and Receiver harness is open or shorted
- Tire Pressure Warning Antenna and Receiver circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Tire Pressure Warning ECU
- Tire Pressure Monitor System (TPMS) Warning Light ON
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
C2176 Lexus DescriptionThe signals are transmitted to the Tire Pressure Warning Antenna and Receiver on the body as radio waves and then sent to the Tire Pressure Warning ECU.
Need more help?Get the C2176 Lexus code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C2176 LEXUS CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C2176 Lexus code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks