C1928 LEXUS - Malfunction In DC/DC Converter
- Faulty Active Stabilizer Converter
- Active Stabilizer Converter harness is open or shorted
- Active Stabilizer Converter circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Rear Active Stabilizer Control ECU
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C1928 Lexus DescriptionThe Active Stabilizer Converter supplies operating power to the Rear Active Stabilizer Control ECU from the rear active stabilizer control actuator. Also, when the battery (for active stabilizer) voltage is low, the active stabilizer converter charges it. If a problem occurs in the rear active stabilizer control ECU, rear active stabilizer control actuator, battery (for active stabilizer) and PIG power source circuit, DTC is stored.
Need more help?Get the C1928 Lexus code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C1928 LEXUS CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C1928 Lexus code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks