C1927 TOYOTA - Sub Battery Temperature Sensor
- Faulty Active Stabilizer Battery Current Sensor
- Active Stabilizer Battery Current Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Active Stabilizer Battery Current Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Rear Active Stabilizer Control ECU
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C1927 Toyota DescriptionThe Rear Active Stabilizer Control ECU uses the Battery Current Sensor installed on the battery (for active stabilizer) to monitor the temperature and current of the battery (for active stabilizer). If a problem occurs in the active stabilizer battery current sensor, DTCs C1926/16 and C1927/17 are stored.
Need more help?Get the C1927 Toyota code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C1927 TOYOTA CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C1927 Toyota code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks