C1922 LINCOLN - VAPS Solenoid Actuator Output Circuit Open
C1922 LINCOLN Possible Causes
- Faulty Variable-Assist Power Steering (VAPS) Solenoid Actuator
- Variable-Assist Power Steering (VAPS) Solenoid Actuator harness is open or shorted
- Variable-Assist Power Steering (VAPS) Solenoid Actuator circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Air Suspension Module
How do I fix code C1922 LINCOLN?Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the C1922 LINCOLN code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the C1922 LINCOLN code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary by location, your vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C1922 LINCOLN DescriptionThe Air Suspension Module monitors the Variable-Assist Power Steering (VAPS) Solenoid Actuator. The Air Suspension Module sets the OBDII code when the Variable-Assist Power Steering (VAPS) Solenoid Actuator is not to factory specifications.
More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the C1922 LINCOLN code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
Need more help?Get the C1922 Lincoln code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C1922 Lincoln code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks