C1853 - Air Suspension Warning Lamp Circuit Short To Ground
C1853 Possible Causes
- Faulty Air Suspension Warning Lamp
- Air Suspension Warning Lamp harness is open or shorted
- Air Suspension Warning Lamp circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Air Suspension Control Module
How do I fix code C1853Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the C1853 code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the C1853 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary by location, your vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C1853 DescriptionThe Air Suspension Control Module monitors the Air Suspension Warning Lamp. The Air Suspension Disable Switch sets the OBDII code when the Air Suspension Warning Lamp is not to factory specifications.
C1853 More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the C1853 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
Information for specific makes
- C1853 FORD Air Suspension Warning Lamp Circuit Short To Ground
- C1853 LEXUS High Pressure Malfunction In Upside Of KDSS System
- C1853 LINCOLN Air Suspension Warning Lamp Circuit Short To Ground
- C1853 MERCURY Air Suspension Warning Lamp Circuit Short To Ground
- C1853 TOYOTA High Pressure Malfunction In Upside Of KDSS System
Need more help?Get the C1853 code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C1853 code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks