C1848 LINCOLN - Air Suspension Front Inflator Solenoid Output Circuit Short To Ground
- Faulty Air Suspension Front Inflator Solenoid
- Air Suspension Front Inflator Solenoid harness is open or shorted
- Air Suspension Front Inflator Solenoid circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Air Suspension Control Module
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C1848 Lincoln DescriptionThe Air Suspension Control Module monitors the Air Suspension Front Inflator Solenoid. The Air Suspension Disable Switch sets the OBDII code when the Air Suspension Front Inflator Solenoid is not to factory specifications.
Need more help?Get the C1848 Lincoln code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C1848 LINCOLN CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C1848 Lincoln code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks