C1785 LEXUS - Steering Control ECU Communication Error
- Faulty Steering Control ECU
- Steering Control ECU harness is open or shorted
- Steering Control ECU circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Suspension Control ECU
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C1785 Lexus DescriptionThe Suspension Control ECU receives signals from the Steering Control ECU via CAN communication. When there is a communication malfunction, it will be detected by the diagnosis function.
Need more help?Get the C1785 Lexus code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C1785 LEXUS CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C1785 Lexus code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks