C1784 LEXUS - Steering Angle Sensor Communication Error
- Faulty Steering Angle Sensor
- Steering Angle Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Steering Angle Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Suspension Control ECU
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C1784 Lexus DescriptionThe steering sensor signal is sent to the Suspension Control ECU through the CAN communication system. When there is a communication malfunction, it will be detected by the diagnosis function.
Need more help?Get the C1784 Lexus code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C1784 LEXUS CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C1784 Lexus code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks