C1783 LEXUS - Door Courtesy Switch Circuit
- Faulty Door Courtesy Switch
- Door Courtesy Switch harness is open or shorted
- Door Courtesy Switch circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Suspension Control ECU
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C1783 Lexus DescriptionThe door courtesy switch comes on when the door is opened and goes off when the door is closed. Therefore, battery positive voltage is applied to a terminal of the Suspension Control ECU when all the doors are closed and 0 V is applied when even one door is opened.
Need more help?Get the C1783 Lexus code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C1783 LEXUS CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C1783 Lexus code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks