C1782 LEXUS - Stop Light Switch Circuit
- Faulty Stop Light Switch
- Stop Light Switch harness is open or shorted
- Stop Light Switch circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Suspension Control ECU
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C1782 Lexus DescriptionWhen the brake pedal is depressed, the stop light switch comes on and battery positive voltage is applied to a terminal of the Suspension Control ECU. This signal is used by the Suspension Control ECU as one of the starting conditions for anti-dive control.
Need more help?Get the C1782 Lexus code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C1782 LEXUS CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C1782 Lexus code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks