- Faulty Front Speed Sensor
- Front Speed Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Front Speed Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Suspension Control ECU
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C1776 Lexus DescriptionThe Suspension Control ECU monitors the Speed Sensor. The Suspension Control ECU sets the OBDII code when the Speed Sensor is not to factory specifications.
Need more help?Get the C1776 Lexus code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C1776 LEXUS CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C1776 Lexus code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks