C1766 LEXUS - Height Control Pump Motor Current
- Fluid leakage
- Faulty No. 1 height control valve
- Faulty Suspension control relay
- Faulty Height control pump and motor
- Clog in the fluid line
- Faulty Suspension control ECU
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C1766 Lexus DescriptionIn case that the height control has not finished in spite of performing the raise control for a certain period of time, the ECU interrupts the height control.
Need more help?Get the C1766 Lexus code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C1766 LEXUS CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C1766 Lexus code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks