C1762 LEXUS - Abnormal Oil Pressure For Pump
- Faulty Height control pump and motor
- Height control pump and motor harness is open or shorted
- Height control pump and motor circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Suspension Control ECU
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C1762 Lexus DescriptionThe Suspension Control ECU monitors the Pump Motor Oil Pressure. The Suspension Control ECU sets the OBDII code when the Pump Motor Oil Pressure is not to factory specifications.
Need more help?Get the C1762 Lexus code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C1762 LEXUS CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C1762 Lexus code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks