C1756 LEXUS - Suspension Control Relay Malfunction
- Faulty Suspension Control Relay
- Suspension Control Relay harness is open or shorted
- Suspension Control Relay circuit poor electrical connection
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C1756 Lexus DescriptionThis relay is to supply the power source to the pump and motor. The relay stays on while the height control is operated. The code is set if with the suspension control relay not activated, an open signal of the suspension control relay is detected for 1 second or more or with the suspension control relay activated, a short signal of the suspension control relay is detected 8 times successively.
Need more help?Get the C1756 Lexus code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C1756 LEXUS CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C1756 Lexus code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks