C1753 LEXUS - Accumulator Solenoid Valve Malfunction
- Faulty Accumulator Solenoid Valve
- Accumulator Solenoid Valve harness is open or shorted
- Accumulator Solenoid Valve circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Suspension Electronic Control Unit (ECU)
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C1753 Lexus DescriptionThe control valve solenoid assembly consists of each front and rear leveling valve, gate valve and accumulator valve. It performs the height control and connects and disconnects the fluid line of the right and left shock absorber by operating the solenoid valve with the control signal from the ECU.
Need more help?Get the C1753 Lexus code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C1753 LEXUS CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C1753 Lexus code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks