C1744 LEXUS - Rear Height Control Solenoid Valve Left Circuit Malfunction
- Faulty Rear Height Control Solenoid Valve Left
- Rear Height Control Solenoid Valve Left harness is open or shorted
- Rear Height Control Solenoid Valve Left circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Suspension Electronic Control Unit (ECU)
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C1744 Lexus DescriptionThe control valve solenoid assembly consists of each front and rear leveling valve, gate valve and accumulator valve. It performs the height control and connects and disconnects the fluid line of the right and left shock absorber by operating the solenoid valve with the control signal from the ECU.
Need more help?Get the C1744 Lexus code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C1744 LEXUS CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C1744 Lexus code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks