C1733 TOYOTA - Rear Gate Valve Solenoid Circuit
- Faulty Rear Gate Valve Solenoid
- Rear Gate Valve Solenoid harness is open or shorted
- Rear Gate Valve Solenoid circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Suspension Electronic Control Unit (ECU)
- Active Height Control (AHC) Suspension Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C1733 Toyota DescriptionThe Control Valve Assembly consist of each front and rear leveling valve and gate valve and performs the height control and connecting and disconnecting the fluid line of the right and left shock absorber by operating the solenoid valve ON and OFF with the control signal from the Electronic Control Unit (ECU).
Need more help?Get the C1733 Toyota code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C1733 TOYOTA CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C1733 Toyota code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks