C1715 TOYOTA - Front Acceleration Sensor Right Malfunction
- Faulty Front Acceleration Sensor Right
- Front Acceleration Sensor Right harness is open or shorted
- Front Acceleration Sensor Right circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Suspension Control ECU
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C1715 Toyota DescriptionThe acceleration sensor (up and down G sensor) detects the upward and downward acceleration of the vehicle and outputs it as a voltage to the Suspension Control ECU. Up and down G sensors are installed in 3 locations: 1) the Suspension Control ECU, 2) the driver side instrument panel, and 3) the passenger side instrument panel. Each up and down G sensor independently detects the upward and downward acceleration. During a test mode inspection, the Suspension Control ECU reads the fluctuations in the signal of each sensor. When the sensor cannot detect +/-1.96 m/s2 for 1 second or more during the test mode, the Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC) is stored.
Need more help?Get the C1715 Toyota code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C1715 TOYOTA CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C1715 Toyota code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks