C1715 NISSAN - Rear Left Transmitter Is Malfunctioning
- Faulty Rear Left Transmitter sensor
- Rear Left Transmitter sensor has not bee programmed
- Faulty Tire Pressure Receiver
- Faulty Body Control Module (BCM)
- Tire Pressure Monitor System (TPMS) Warning Light ON
C1715 Nissan DescriptionA sensor-transmitter integrated with a valve is installed in each wheel. It transmits a detected air pressure signal in the form of a radio wave when the vehicle is moving. The radio signal is received by the tire pressure receiver and send to the Body Control Module (BCM).
Need more help?Get the C1715 Nissan code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C1715 NISSAN CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C1715 Nissan code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks