C1711 TOYOTA - Front Height Control Sensor Right Circuit Malfunction
- Faulty Front Height Control Sensor Right
- Front Height Control Sensor Right harness is open or shorted
- Front Height Control Sensor Right circuit poor electrical connection
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C1711 Toyota DescriptionInside each sensor, a brush integrated with the control sensor rotor shaft moves above the resister, providing linear output. The resistance value between the brush and resistor terminal changes in proportion to the shaft rotation angle, so the fixed voltage applied to the resistor by the ECU is modified by the sensor and output to the ECU as a voltage indication the shaft rotation angle.
Need more help?Get the C1711 Toyota code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C1711 TOYOTA CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C1711 Toyota code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks