C1691 TOYOTA - Back Camera Initialization Incomplete
- Height control sensor vehicle height difference setting
- Rear television camera optical axis adjustment
- Faulty Parking Assist ECU
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C1691 Toyota DescriptionThis Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC) is stored when the Parking Assist ECU judges that the back camera initial setting has not been memorized (rear television camera optical axis adjustment is incomplete).
Need more help?Get the C1691 Toyota code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C1691 TOYOTA CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C1691 Toyota code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks