C1662 TOYOTA - Ambient Temperature High
- Faulty Parking Assist ECU
- Parking Assist ECU harness is open or shorted
- Parking Assist ECU circuit poor electrical connection
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C1662 Toyota DescriptionThis Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC) is stored when the Parking Assist ECU judges that the temperature has increased to a point that can cause a malfunction of the parking assist ECU.
Need more help?Get the C1662 Toyota code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
C1662 TOYOTA CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C1662 Toyota code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks