C1624 - AWC-ECU System Internal Malfunction
C1624 Possible Causes
- Faulty All Wheel Control (AWC) ECU
- All Wheel Control (AWC) ECU harness is open or shorted
- All Wheel Control (AWC) ECU circuit poor electrical connection
How do I fix code C1624Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the C1624 code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the C1624 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary by location, your vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C1624 DescriptionThe All Wheel Control (AWC) ECU monitors the malfunction in the ECU. The code is set when a malfunction is found in AWC-ECU.
C1624 More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the C1624 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
Information for specific makes
- C1624 MITSUBISHI AWC-ECU System Internal Malfunction
Need more help?Get the C1624 code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C1624 code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks