C1623 - Brake Controlled System Malfunction
C1623 Possible Causes
- Faulty All Wheel Control (AWC) ECU
- All Wheel Control (AWC) ECU harness is open or shorted
- All Wheel Control (AWC) ECU circuit poor electrical connection
How do I fix code C1623?Check the "Possible Causes" listed above. Visually inspect the related wiring harness and connectors. Check for damaged components and look for broken, bent, pushed out, or corroded connector's pins.
Cost of diagnosing the C1623 code
Labor: 1.0The cost of diagnosing the C1623 code is 1.0 hour of labor. The auto repair labor rates vary by location, your vehicle's make and model, and even your engine type. Most auto repairs shops charge between $75 and $150 per hour.
- Anti-Lock Brake System (ABS) Warning Light ON
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
C1623 DescriptionThe All Wheel Control (AWC) ECU controls brakes for Active Center Differential (ACD) Control. The code is set when the AYC brake control operates for a prolonged period.
More InformationNeed more information on how to fix the C1623 code?
Get Access to Factory Service Manuals
Information for specific makes
- C1623 MITSUBISHI Brake Controlled System Malfunction
Need more help?Get the C1623 code diagnosed by a professional: Find a repair shop in your area
CommentsHelp us improve AutoCodes.com. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the C1623 code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks